Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew Bandrew

Ah, 15 years ago I was in agony! Andrew was my most difficult pregnancy, well they ALL were difficult, but labor and delivery with him was just aweful I really should have had a c-section, but Oh well.

My baby (not REALLY my baby-baby but still my baby) is fifteen today. Geesh, I just can't believe it. Where has the time gone? I have no idea where it went.

Andrew was also the most sickly of all my boys. In NICU for a week after he was born. Constantly sick, asthma, ear infections. He got chicken pox when he was only 6 months old. Poor guy has been through so much. Even as a pre-teen and teenager he's had his share of serious medical conditions, but he's always been a fighter. He continues to fight to this day.

I'm so proud of my boy (even though I still think he's the one who ate my dinner* last night). He's doing amazingly well in school, scholar athlete, and is doing very well with his music.

Sorry, I have no pictures today, but I did make him promise me to do a photo shoot with his Bass. Let's hope he follows through, I'm dying to get some "cool" teen rocker type stuff :) (well, he's not really a "rocker" but that whole cool musician thing is what I'm going for)



*About that dinner....yeah, someone ate it. Not like they were hungry. They all had their helpings and decided I didn't need mine....well, I did eat, but was saving the rest for my lunch! Teenage boys.....uggggh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day, Andrew!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home