Monday, August 15, 2005

Shut the FFF up?????

Ok I don’t know Blog “Etiquette” yet, I’ve already posted today but just HAD to document this little incident!

My gorgeous little Alex is in his room right now, for the rest of the night and he’ll most likely be scrubbing walls tomorrow. I should preface this entry with praise for my little one. He’s so smart! Reading FAR beyond his grade level, writing, he’s an extremely intelligent little boy. But as I’ve learned with my older 3 sons, intelligence has nothing to do with anything!

There was a ruckus in the kitchen, my husband was scolding one of the boys, but I wasn’t too sure who. Actually I wasn’t really paying attention. If he’s dealing with it then good, best I stay out of the picture.

Well, it wasn’t Andrew because he was walking into the living room as Willy was scolding, and the boys know better than to turn their backs when they’re being yelled at. It wasn’t Ben, because I didn’t hear him in contesting and pleading his case, something he does CONSTANTLY when we get on him about something.

All I hear is “Get in your room”. Well, Alex had just been released from a 45 minute confinement to his room for getting all crazy and jumping his brothers. Then I hear theses words from the little squeaky voice “No don’t show mom, I’m already in my room. Dad gave me the punishment, DON’T SHOW MOM!”

You know I don’t know what’s wrong with my kids. Do they think we live in a sound proof home? It never fails, 85% of the time my kids get caught doing something wrong is because I HEAR THEM! What’s up with that??? My sense of hearing AND smell is amazing when it comes to my kids. I swear, I can tell whose socks are on the floor just by the smell they let off. I can tell what they’ve snuck to eat because I can smell it on their breath….well, that’s another blog entry in itself!

So of course I say “What’s going on and I want to see”. Ben comes out with a piece of cardboard, and written on the cardboard are these words; “Shut the fff up”

I love the fact that my son can write, I love the fact that my son can read, but come on baby give me a BREAK!! It’s just one of those shake your head moments and move on with your life. But the thing is this isn’t the first time this has happened.

A couple of months after Alex started Kinder, he was really upset with is brother, so he decided to write his brother a little “hate mail”. The boys showed me the hate mail Andrew received from his oh so cute little curly headed brother and it read : “Freekin Androo” Guess he was really ticked at him for something! Yep, cute little “Preacher’s kids” huh???

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor little Alex! If it makes you feel any better, when my cousin was in kinder, she wrote that word on the blackboard at school.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...that's just too funny. I guess once I become a parent someday, it won't be so funny. I love the "Freeekin' Andrrwooo" too. Ha!Ha!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

There's only one law of blog etiquette: don't ever spam.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home