Thursday, July 03, 2008

Two posts in one week? What's up with that?





Well, I guess I'm just so glad to have a three day weekend that I've decided to post again. Well, that and the fact that the boys are busy with TV and games, that they've left the computer open :)

Just had to post some pics of our little outing this week. We went to the fair on Tuesday. Big Willy was able to join us and boy do we feel blessed! Last year at this time things were REALLY hard. Willy couldn't come with us because of his treatments, even if he had the day free, it would have been extremely difficult for him to even get out of the house. We had a wonderful time out together with the family...well, ok, I was annoyed, the boys drove me NUTS, but what's new?

My guys wouldn't leave me alone for two minutes, when I did get away from them, they kept calling me on the cell to find out where I was. Do I have a backwards life or what? Aren't teenage boys supposed to hate being with their families, especially their mothers? Yeah, not my kids! I say that in jest, knowing how truly blessed I am.

I'm extremely happy with my children and very proud of them all. They are a joy to be around and are flippin HILARIOUS! Never a dull moment in the Olivera van...especially when all four of them know how to make the most annoying sound in the world....and let me hear during the entire trip to the fairgrounds. I swear when we are all together, watch out when you take a sip of your beverage, you just might end up spewing it all out through your nose!

Here are a few photos of our fun day...and yep, can you tell our sides hurt by the end of the afternoon?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....i needed to sit down...two posts?! I didn't realize that the fair started until it was too late for our schedule. oh, well...next year. :-) But, it's nice the boys missed you.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh...I just noticed that there's a pupusa truck behind you and BW in the photo! Yum. Pupusas are the best!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa Dones said...

Who is that lady with the new hairdo posing with Big Willy??? Looks great! Way to keep up with your posting :o) Thanks for sharing your great family stories..

12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY LAND!! I can't believe I came here and found more than Lee University!!! Congratulations on your new position! Yay! Good to see BW out and about with the family! Yay for healing!! Giddy with happiness for all of you!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,
I can't believe my eyes... you really did update your blog, I wasn't even going to check but I thought what the heck, and there it is two updates...

Love the picture of you and your hubby, you look GREAT!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to do a double take at the photographer in the photo...did I mention great hair?

So glad to see Big Willy enjoying the day with you and the boys.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home