Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year

It's been a while, I know. Things have been a little crazy lately and I really have no excuse except for I've been playing on Facebook when I get on the computer instead of posting on my blog LOL.

Along with the fact that the boys have been hogging the computer, yeah we need another!

Well, Christmas was wonderful. Willy came home on 12/10 and left today. BW has been ok, stable I guess. Alex had a HUGE fall and his face was a wreck.

Here are some pictures from that:


Alex in the ER. Here we are, me taking pictures of Will taking Alex's picture. LOL What a family!


Here's Alex on New Year's Eve:



He's doing so much better and looks pretty much normal. BTW all pictures were taken with Alex's consent. Actually, he thought "stitches" pictures are really cool....I'll spare you all those ones :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home