Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More random conversations....

It's All Star Game night. The game is being played in NY. There are many tributes to New York Players, including Lou Gehrig.

>>>Beautiful Tribute to Lou Gehrig being played between innings which includes his farewell speech
>>>I get emotional
>>>We all take a moment to reflect
>>>The silence is broken by...yes, Andrew.......
Andrew: "What did Lou Gehrig die from?"
All of us, in unison, roll our eyes and answer "Lou Gehrig's Disease!"
Andrew, answering sheepishly: "Oh yeah, I knew that."

Yeah, memories that will be relived at the dinner table with the daughters-in-law.

I'm still shaking my head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha...ha...good one!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Rebecca, my 8 year old son asked when the 7th inning stretch was! This question was also asked during the all-star game.
Smart - real smart! ;-)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home