Sunday, July 13, 2008

Random conversations in my house:

Me: Who Drank my iced coffee that was in the freezer?
Andrew: I drank your iced coffee this morning, I was up and 6:15 and needed a little "pick-me-up"
Me: You don't need to drink coffee for a pick-me up! *I* (the mom) drink coffee for pick-me-ups!
Ben: (butts into our conversation and looks directly at Andrew) "You need more than coffee to pick you up son! You need a CRANE!"

We all stop and roll on the floor laughing.

Yes, my days AND nights are filled with this kind of banter....never a dull moment around our house :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me LOL LOUDLY! :) Your kids are so darn funny! They must get that from their mama!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love your family and the love you guys have.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home