Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who is this????

Getting ready for work the other day. Put on a black sweater and a cream & black houndstooth pencil skirt with a ruffle at the bottom. Needed a little color so I put on a long necklace with red and black stones....not too flashy, nicely spaced.

Thought to myself "This would look REALLY cute with some Red-patent peep-toe sling-backs" I stopped in my tracks at that thought and said out loud.... "Who the HECK is this?!!!!"

Yeah, I have no idea but I think I've turned into a monster....at the very least, a shoe whore!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Dones said...

where is the picture of this look?

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, oh...a purple jacket started a monster! :-) Yes, I agree. We need a picture of this fashionista!

Yay - I'm going to need fashion tips from you!

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But such a fun monster! When do we go shoe shopping??

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoes are good. They are your friend. They almost always fit. :)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home