Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Truth and Reality: God delights in me and He makes me happy

Originally posted as a FB note August 24, 2013

Reality and Truth -- God Delights in me and He makes me happy

August 24, 2013 at 11:38pm
reality:
Some days I'm spent. I'm exhausted, over worked, over stressed, tired, burdened and feeling low. Then I do something really stupid and silly when I'm all by myself and I feel as though God is right next to me witnessing the whole thing and laughing His butt off, just as my closest friends would do. He makes me smile. He makes me happy.

Truth:
God is ever present and sees all we go through. He delights in us and wants us to know He is right there for us. Thinking about this makes me smile and makes me happy no matter what circumstances I'm faces with.

For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” (Zephaniah 3:17 NLT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home