Monday, October 17, 2005

Surgery's tomorrow

Andrew goes in for surgery in the morning. A 5-6 hour procedure. He's fine with it, I'm a bit apprehensive.

I was looking at my boys the other day, actually I was looking at Celia's little ones and remembering when mine were that young. I remember the sleepless nights, the messes, the never ending cleaning jobs. I remember being exhaused. Just utterly EXHAUSTED!

I remember Andrew being so sick when he was a baby and barely having the strength to keep my eyes open, let alone have the strength to deal with my other two kiddos. I think I was in the house once for 3 months striaght when they all got Chicken Pox. Talk about stir crazy!!!

Now I look at Andrew and how calm and collected he is. Only phased by the fact that he'll be missing school for a couple of weeks, my poor baby has been so sick and battleing some serious health issues for almost a year now. He doesn't complain, he just ploughs through. Kinda like his momma I guess. No sense in complaining about something you can't do anything about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed that the surgery goes well. Keep us informed Rebecca. Hugs

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home